SmokersClub

Smokers` Club International forum
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 pm 
Private
Private

I am a smoker, but I keep it hidden from my parents. I am looking for a brand of cigarettes that has no smell. I have tried both Marboro Light and Camel No. 9, and whereas they do not have as much of a smell as the others they do still have a smell.

I have not smoked these at home, but did so while I was away at Job Corps. Does anyone know of any brand that might not have a smell to it.
Or, I have heard of cigarettes sprays that people can use to eliminate cigarette smells, do they work, and how effective are they?

Just for clarification, I do not keep it hidden from my parents because I am ashamed of it, but because I know how they would react if they found out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 pm 
General Admin
General Admin

How old are you?
This is a site for 18 and over

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 pm 
General Admin
General Admin

Location: I can teach you about Leadership,but nothing about submission.
job corp is for 16 and older if I remember right.........its also a place where liberals tend to serve.Not that I think this person is from tobacco control.........but that no smell tobacco is kinda a give away that this person maybe a libtard anti..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 am 
Private
Private

I am 26 years old, I was right at the cut-off age (24) when I joined Job Corps.

And I use to be completely against smoking, but have recently changed my views. Which is why I have started smoking, but my parents are still against it, which is why I don't tell them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm 
General
General

NO SMELL CIGARETTES? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Surely you jest? There is no such thing. Anything you burn has an odor to it.

You're 26, it's your life, your parents don't have to approve or disapprove, as long as you respect their desire to be smoke free when in their home, I fail to see what you problem is.

IF they smell smoke, you could chicken-shit out and tell them you were with a smoker or you could just strengthen your spine and tell them the truth.....as an adult you have a right to make your own choices, and while you respect theirs you expect them to at least respect yours, even if they disapprove.

It's called life and growing up, and you are going to need to practice it to get on in this world today.

I'm not trying to be mean here, just telling it like it is...........at least from MY point of view.